- First Wood Treatment Process to Receive EPP Status. The Koppers MicroPro® technology is the first treated wood process to be EPP (Environmentally Preferable Product) certified by Scientific Certification Systems based on a Life Cycle Assessment.
- Lighter “Natural” color.
- More natural wood appearance.
- Because of its lighter color – Better paint and stainability.
- Better corrosion protection for exterior code-approved fasteners and hardware.
- End-uses include interior and exterior above ground, ground contact, and fresh water immersion.
- US treated wood warranty programs.*
- Approved for aluminum contact.**
- Building code compliant. ICC – ES Reports ESR-2240.
- American Wood Protection Association (AWPA) standardized wood preservative.
|Common Measurement Treated||
|Treated Product Type||