- 2X the protection compared to Above Ground treatment
- Treated for protection against fungal decay, rot and termites
- Use for decks, walkways, landscaping and other outdoor projects.
- Made of southern yellow pine
- Ground Contact treated lumber can be used in both Above Ground and Ground Contact exterior applications
- Must use Ground Contact pressure treated lumber where lumber is at risk for poor air circulation, less than six inches from the ground, or has poor or no water drainage below the structure
- Ground Contact treated lumber should be used in tropical climates or applications likely to have prolonged contact with vegetation or leaf litter
- Ideal for a variety of general uses including exposed structures, sill plates, decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor applications
- Uniform thickness, density and appearance for stable and long lasting performance
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
|Treated Product Type||
|Common Measurement Treated||